02 - Adding TrueCharts to SCALE¶
Adding the TrueCharts Community App Catalog is relatively straight forwards.
- Make sure your storage-pool is created and working
- Make Make sure you selected your storage-pool when you first opened the "Apps" interface, if not please refer to quick-start guide
01 - First time Apps setup
- Make sure you have a working internet connection and can reach github and truecharts.org from the host system.
- Go to "Apps" in the left hand menu
- Select the "Manage Catalogs" tab
- Click "Add Catalog" and enter the required information:
https://github.com/truecharts/catalog Preferred Trains:
Difference between Stable and Incubator¶
TrueCharts has multiple "trains": All trains contain Apps that should work fine. However they have a slightly different meaning:
stablecontains most of our Apps. These are considered stable and working.
incubatorThese Apps are still in development and/or are not considered to be of high-enough quality.
- If this doesn't work right away, try clicking "Refresh Catalogs".